"Fun W/ Suicide"- BEST OF "Fun W/ Suicide"- BEST OF

Definition of irony

or wait, irony is an unexpected occurence, so nevermind. at least you went out with class, like Jim Morrison.

a hat a hat

amazing

that was quite possibly the funniest thing created by a human being.

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

I LIKE IT.

there's lots of things funny with it.
i just like it.

Political Resumes Political Resumes

You little fucker!!!

how dare you speak ill of our glorious leader in times like these?! You must be a terrorist if you question authority! ur either with us or with al qaeda. get out of the country if you don't worship george w. bush as your lord and savior! just kidding, nice cartoon/concept. i bet you get a lot of shit that sounds like this from people.

PhoenixJ responds:

YOU DAMN DIRTY REPUBLICAN! : )
Yup, thanks for your review.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Sheer brilliance

this was visually amazing, as well as funny as hell. good job.

S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu

DUDE!

you gotta do cuBERT man. o and i forgot the title of it, but on the self-titled album the "piece of your ass" one. shit what was that called? o and the "don't u ever get stuck in the sky" one, too. dammit i can't believe i forgot all these names.

The Evolution-O-Animation The Evolution-O-Animation

PARTICLE MAN!

i haven't heard that song since tiny toons man. fucking tiny toons! that takes me back, dude. universe man, universe man, he's the size of the universe, man.

ColinMatthews responds:

yeah. work on the lyric memory though. universe man, universe man, size of the entire universe man.

The German Love Film The German Love Film

Jesus!!!

this is funny fucking shit. this seriously rivals the flash "Teach Me", it is the same kind of sick humor. this was hilarious.

Stikfas I Stikfas I

guess why you got all tens...

because i was looking at all the reviews of that noob *btown1221* and of all of the responses that people gave him (he blams everything) yours was by far the funniest. if i had my way, users like btown1221 should b booted off of newgrounds. you should make a flash about how gay he is.

Static responds:

Thanxs I hope we become good friends

Henry and The Chickens Henry and The Chickens

That was great!

but it was a lot better the first time when it was O Henry Dear. i thought in that one the part when the treasure chest opened fit so perfectly with the song, which was a lot better than this song.