5thSolo 5thSolo

Godly, of course

what kind of effect do u use in the beginning to get that sped up kind of sound? its wicked sick.

BuryYourFace responds:

FX floor pannel + premade effects. Go from Vibrato to Tremolo then to distortion... Distortion may vary on what kind of amp or floor pannel you have.

Bass drum song - Jolly Roger Bass drum song - Jolly Roger

very cool

yeah dude, with good recording this is definitely gonna sound good. i waited until my band got our stuff done professionaly before sending it in, and its worth it.

THEPOSTALMAN responds:

thanks man, good recording coming soon!

tough beans!!!! tough beans!!!!

sweet

nice audio by my favorite animator.

Deathstouch Deathstouch

My savior!

that was fucking insane. you could eat ozzfest and shit it out of your ass and they would still bow to u. never stop playing guitar ever.

BuryYourFace responds:

heh, thanx man... I wont stop playing guitar till my arms cripple, But that won't stop me either >.< ... I'll try playing with my feet, but when they start rotting over from decay... That is day I'll probably stop. heh, I'd be an old washed up cunt ;)

Random Access - What it Takes Random Access - What it Takes

fuckin good

u could b radio material dude. keep up the kickass work.

RedCircle responds:

I will keep it up, don't worry about that :) I am TRYING to get on the radio. Harder than it looks, but I am never giving up...YOU HEAR ME WORLD!!!

Heh heh...thanks for listening to the song, and I am happy you liked it so much.

Thanks a lot for the review ^_^